[Coco][Color Computer] Anyone following the latest Microsoftand Linux debacles?

Keith Krehbiel redsilo at pldi.net
Sat Jan 15 11:35:02 EST 2005

Basil Fitze wrote:

>Total load of crap.

That it  may well be.  I would like to point out that it is likely that
most on this list would not be messing with cocos at all anymore if not
for OS9.  What was OS9? Can anyone remember?  Ahh, yes,  a Unix
work-alike small enough to run on an 8 bit machine with limited memory
and no hard drive.  In my humble opinion if Tandy had repacked the coco
as an OS9 bus box there would have been big three computer companies as
in the auto industry.  Many of the features that attract people to Linux
were there in OS9.
kk

>Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
>Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links