[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: Complete Commodore 64 home computer on a single chip

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Thu Jan 13 11:42:45 EST 2005

John,

If I knew how to do it, I'd do a vhdl memory management unit/dram
controller along with the 6809 core: something like the MMU in the GIME
or the MC6829. Then you'd have a cpu with built in MMU that can run
nitros9 level 2- just add serial ports!

I'd buy 'em... they'd make awesome embedded controllers with a real OS!

Yahoo! Groups Links