[CoCo] Request for Seminar topics

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Tue Jan 11 08:58:14 EST 2005

Sorry, Mark (et al), about the dates.  We could have done it on Mother's Day, but I didn't think it to be as well-attended if we did that.  MAy was all taken, by the time we knew we had to find a different location.  June was a possibility, but I believe that the ballroom rates would have been prohibitive, by then (June weddings, you know).

tp