[Coco] Portal-9 tester needed for Windows 2000

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Tue Jan 11 02:14:23 EST 2005

Roger, I'd be happy to test for you.

I have a Compaq Armada 1500c Laptop (actually my Wife's), which runs W2K
V5.00.2195 SP3 with 64MB of Ram

Since I already own a copy of Portal-9, I'm happy to test for free (or maybe
some other product).
--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.