[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] History Bytes

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Mon Jan 10 14:40:24 EST 2005

In some cases RS owned the rights outright. In others they leased the
software or books, or they returned the rights to the authors.

In the first case, AFAIK, it was all sold to AST which then became part of
Samsung. The rights seem to belong to the ex-president of AST (Beny Alagem)
who now runs a hotel in LA (Beverly Hilton - bought from Merv Griffin) and
apparently has no interest in the rights.

Hey, maybe we could buy them!

Neil

http://www.ari-service.com/indexAST.asp

http://tinyurl.com/6jkws