[Coco] Re: ok everyone the first issue of CoCo Nutz

Dave daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 9 00:14:47 EST 2005

Nuxie at aol.com wrote:
> ok fyi for everyone the first issue of Coco Nutz is ready to view on
> coco.com just scroll down a bit and you will see it on far left side of home  page.

Just finished reading your newsletter. Geee! Does that ever take me
back.  All 25 years to giving up my RS model III and plugging a coco
into the TV.  ( Paid $495 for that sucker. All 64K of ram of it. )

I remember getting my first program to communicate over the telephone
lines at a whopping 300 baud. Mail 3 - 5 1/4 inch disk to the guy that
ran the Coco Loco, Conrad Kirksey. And he sent me back an binary program
in ascii format. Can not remember the name of it but it was the one that
came out just before Mickyterm. Think the author lived in Florida.

Had to poke all this stuff into memory and then save it to tape. Then
full height disk drives came out.

Where you gonna take me next issue.

Dave