[Coco] Re: CHIP-8 emulator for Coco

Brett K Heath hcmth019 at csun.edu
Wed Jan 5 21:09:56 EST 2005

Sorry to answer my own mail but look what I found;

http://www.forneyauctions.com/elf/chip8.pdf

Which is a pdf'd booklet that contains a several versions of a chip-8
interpreter for the ELF, including commented 1802 assembly listings for
each version (including a position independent one!). It
also has an extensive discussion of the language as well as suggestions
for extending it.

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Brett K Heath wrote:

[...]