[Coco] Dsk Files

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 23:22:11 EST 2005

On Monday 03 January 2005 11:15 pm, LEONARD  MILLER wrote:
> How do I move dsk files over to a real floppy (3 1/2"), to be used on
> a real coco?  I used to use dskini to do that, but I understand that
> only works on win98 machines.  I am running XP.  Is there something
> else out there that I can use that will run under XP?

Short answer?  No.  XP doesn't allow the necessary access to the disk
controller.

Always good to keep a couple of slightly older machines around.  (Though
you don't have to keep _everything_ like I do and causes half the
friction in my marriage).
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

Consider urinals and the Army.  They were never a problem, because men
regard the entire earth as a urinal in waiting.  The side of the road,
the middle of the road, a tree, the ocean -- they don't discriminate.
The way feminists see oppression everywhere, men see urinals.  It's a
design feature.			-- Fred Reed, www.fredoneverything.net