[Coco] Back on a real CoCo!

Rogelio Perea os9dude at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 19:33:08 EST 2005

Ok, after almost 3 years without access to a real CoCo I finally regain my
CoCo 3 setup... still sorting through loads of 5.25¨disks and having so much
fun this 3 day weekend. I am sort of amazed of how well some of the floppy
disks have held after the long time they spent in storage, I know some disks
were put into service as far back as 1984 and their data is still intact -
first thing to do is create new copies while I setup everyting to go into a
CD, after rigging up the required serial hook up to my gaspdows machine ;-)

Still to setup is my F board CoCo, the thing is that I ran out of desk
space, the CoCo 3 sharing space with a TRS-80 Model I on which I am trying
to revive the floppy disk system, but as soon as the Model I works I think
I'll move it somewhere else (closet?) to set up the F board.

Fun start on 2005.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-