[Coco] Buffered cable

Mike Warns mikewarns at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 18:18:12 EST 2005

I have this old "lunchbox" PC sitting under my desk that just whispered to me that I should put a CoCo3 in it.  The VGA monochrome plasma screen would probably work fine enough with one of the composite to VGA adapters and the keyboard with an AT to CoCo adapter and there is enough room in this for a Multi-Pak if I turned it sideways.  However, Marty Goodman drummed into my head the need for a buffered cable if you are going to separate the MultiPak any distance and I've never seen how to do it.  Any plans or ideas out there?