[Coco] Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Mon Feb 28 10:33:43 EST 2005

> And with all my fandom of HHG, I never did buy the game ( but had a copy
> ) from Infocom, darnit.

I've never been able to buy the game. I've seen one on ebay recently
(AFAIR in a big CoCo software packet) but it has been won by one of the
"usual suspects". However, if someone wants to play online with a real
CoCo feeling, just visit Mocha, Brad's online Java CoCo emulator:

http://members.cox.net/javacoco

You can choose it on the "Disk" tab, just type DOS and DON'T PANIC!

Torsten