[Coco] Amish Virus

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 22:41:22 EST 2005

On Sunday 27 February 2005 10:02 pm, Dave Kelly wrote:
> You have just received the Amish virus.
>
> Since we have no electricity or computers, you are on the honor
> system.
>
> Please delete all of your files on your hard drive. Then forward this
> message to everyone in your address book.
>
> We thank Thee.

That one's tricky.  My address book is one of the files, so there's a
problem with chronology.  What the hell, I was gonna change Linux
distros anyw
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable are
arbitrary, cruel, grasping and unintelligent.		-- H. L. Mencken