[Coco] I receive "Undelivered Mail Return to Sender"

Dave daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 27 15:12:15 EST 2005

Brian Goers wrote:
> Can someone tell me, Why do I have this in my e-mail sometimes?
> Also how would I stop it from happening?
> My ISP has a spam blocker that looks like it is working OK. and I have a
> Virus scanner (AVG).
>
> Any comments.
>
> Brian G.

If you machine is clean then someone has filched your e-mail address and
is sending spam under you name.

These are messages that were sent to a no longer existing account or
were returned because they contain a virus.

There was a time a couple of years ago that I was getting 15 - 20
returns a day stating that the return was because of a virus.