[Coco] 1 mb coco3

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Fri Feb 25 10:08:57 EST 2005

Rumor has it that XYZ may have mentioned these words:
>does anyone know if its the whole computer or just the mother board?

According to the description, just the motherboard and memory upgrade
daughterboard...

After Mark Marlette gave me an education on what it takes to get more than
512K in a CoCo, seeing that really started me drooling... ;-)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
  _±±_                          zmerch at 30below.com
(©||®)  If at first you don't succeed, nuclear warhead
  _)(_   disarmament should *not* be your first career choice.