[Coco] 3.5" DSDD media availability

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Thu Feb 24 21:15:10 EST 2005

As a bypass for this.. anyone tried reformatting an IBM 2HD 3.5inch
(1.44mb)  as a MAC DD (720k or 800k or the like) disk, or the other way
around? (MAC HD as IBM DD)

Maybe this will enable a bypass of the 'cant reformat', as the formats
used on the disks are very unrelated?

Or am I up the wrong tree?

- David