[Coco] 3.5" DSDD media availability

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 10:37:38 EST 2005

> If you want to transfer .dsk coco disk image on a 3 1/2 disk, I suggest you
> to make a dskini of the disk with you Coco before to
> transfer the .dsk image on the disk with your PC and the dskini software.

That is especially true if using an HD disk with the HD hole taped... I always
format on the CoCo before I use DSKINI on the PC.

FYI, this website has *NEW* 3.5" DSDD media for 36 cents each. I haven't
contacted them yet to verify stock.
(Look under Data->Diskettes->Imation)
http://www.thetapecompany.com/

cheers,