[Coco] OS-9 Pascal

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Tue Feb 22 21:29:15 EST 2005

  I did some more modifications to the Pascal QP module. It was pointed
out to met that there are
two modules. QP.b09 is the module that uses the Ramdisk. QP08.b09 does
not use a Ramdisk. I
have modified QP08.b09 to include a Source Directory and a CMDS
Directory. This way the only
module you need to put into /DD/CMDS is the packed QP module. It will
run and load all the other
modules, do a CHX to the CMDS path is in QP.INIT,  and change to the
Source Directory that is also
in QP.INIT.
    All of the modules for either RamDisk or HardDrive are included.
   I perfer this method, since it allows me to keep most of the Pascal
modules in a seperate directory
and the source is a seperate directory.
    I have setup a 40T DSDD DSK with everything needed to run OS-9
Pascal. All you will
need to do is copy the modules over to the hard drive. You may be able
to do a DSAVE and move
it all over at once. It is a FULL  DSK.
    Email me off list if you wish a copy.

John Donaldson