[Coco] Re: Path command wasRe: OS-9 LVL II

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Sun Feb 20 17:40:49 EST 2005

Kevin,
   The last step is ASSEMBLE. Translater translates the PCODE into
Assembly code. Then in the
Assembly it runs ASM with #16K and assembles the assembly code file into
a ML program. If you
look in QP.B09 you will see {SHELL "ASM #16K "+ asmfile + outfile}.  I
think ASM  is a Level I assembler,
 since I think that the Level II C uses RMA.  I think this may be the
problem of why the ML test program
 from Pascal ONLY seems to run from whatever the CHX directory is.

John Donaldson