[Coco] Re: Path command wasRe: OS-9 LVL II

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Sun Feb 20 11:40:54 EST 2005

Wrote a scripted call   s.t.a.r.t.u.p and in it I put
path= /DD/CMDS /DD/PASCAL_CMDS

Rebooted system. At command prompt  I typed  PATH=? and got nothing back.
Anymore suggestions?? Seems the ONLY way to have this automatic is to do
the PATH command
at the command prompt and NOT from a script.

John Donaldson