[Coco] Re: Path command wasRe: OS-9 LVL II

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Sat Feb 19 16:12:50 EST 2005

Kevin,
   The PATH command does not seem to work for me. I have it in my Startup as
PATH= /DD/CMDS  /DD/PASCAL_CMDS

I even typed the same thing from the command prompt and I can do a
PATH=?  and it will print
/DD/CMDS
/DD/PASCAL_CMDS

BUT when I try and execute a executable file in Pascal_cmds called test,
I get ERROR 216 - Path Not
Found. Only if I move it to the /DD/CMDS  or do a CHX /dd/PASCAL_CMDS
will it execute.

John Donaldson