[Coco] nice 16k CoCo 1 for sale

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Feb 18 14:21:22 EST 2005

Hello all,

I've put my 16k CoCo 1 up for sale to help get the CoCo Store kick-started
with some real CoCo items.  I figure I can aquire another CoCo later when I
have more room in this "room".  Plus, I need the money.  So if anybody
wants to put a perfectly working, unmodified, original 16k CoCo 1 to good
use, click the Buy Now button at http://www.coco3.com/cgi-bin/shop.cgi
.  When you are returned to the site from PayPal, it will show 0 available
and the button wil disappear.  :)

I also want to mention again that the store is ready to take automatic
listings and show them as Buy Now or Contact Me, with inventory
control.  You are more than welcome to list as many CoCo items as you want
to, new or used.  Please give it a try.

Thank you,

--
Roger Taylor