[Coco] FD-502

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Feb 17 09:36:47 EST 2005

John

1) I do not attribute malice.

2) It is not good business ethics to offer product up for sale and not
have it. It borders on a bait and switch technique which is illlegal.

3) Yes, I do expect anyone selling 20 yr old equiptment to be able to
keep trrack of inventory. Especially when they offer it as new old
stock(NOS).

With that in mind that is what I responded on. If this business does
not know or can not keep contrrol of its inventory then they  have
poor business sense. In that aspect I become very wary of these
businesses, especially when offered over the internet. Especially
when offering NOS equiptment.

While they may appear to be stupid, it now becomes buyer
bewware.

james