[Coco] OS-9 Pascal

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Wed Feb 16 21:51:20 EST 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:22:31 -0500 John Donaldson
<jadonaldson at charter.net> writes:
>   I have gotten a little farther. I copied PascalErrs to the /DD/CMDS
>
> directory. It now get pass that
> and looks like it does the directery listing of /R0. At least I
> think it
> does. It clears the screen and the
> listing is displayed then the screen clears again and it starts the
>
> excuting  "qp.startup" over and over.
>   According to the docs, it is suppose to display the contents of
> /R0
> and then prompt you for the name
> of the source code file. So it is almost working.
>    Is the Basci09 source for the modules in "QP" avaible. I suppect
> the
> problem may be in one of these or
> there is something else I'm not doing correctly.
>
> John Donaldson

Yes, the source files are included in the download. I found 2 source
files: 'qp.b09', and 'sieve.b09'. I have Quick Pascal running on my
Coco's hard drive under NitrOS-9 without a problem. Perhaps you need to
make a change to your 'qp.startup' file? List the contents of the file.
It's a pretty small file, what does it say?

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT