[Coco] QPascal - WAS:Expert C programmer wanted

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Feb 15 22:01:15 EST 2005

On Tuesday 15 February 2005 07:24 am, Mannequin* wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 22:26 -0500, Ward Griffiths wrote:
> > Damfino.  I don't much actually use emacs, as I'm not a programmer
> > to any great extent.  (I'm a sysadmin, most of what I write is in
> > various descendents of the Bourne shell).  My main editor is the
> > other side in the usual religious wars about Unix editors.
>
> hiiiissssssssss!
>
> /me puts fingers in the cross sign.
>
> :D
>
> -M.

And I uphold my hand with thumb restraining ring finger, so that index
and middle form a v and little finger provides the i.
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable are
arbitrary, cruel, grasping and unintelligent.		-- H. L. Mencken