[Coco] Re: FD-502 floppy

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Tue Feb 15 19:49:05 EST 2005

I ordered one of these new disk drives on 10 February, but never did get
an e-mail confirmation as promised on the invoice.  I sent them another
e-mail tonight asking for the status of my order.  If I hear back from
them, or get the drive, I'll let the list know.  They seem legit, but
may not have a good handle on their inventory.  Always the optimist!!
We'll see.

-- Steve --