[Coco] Converting OS9 disk to DSK

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 15 17:45:38 EST 2005

There certainly will be some damage to it. Can the software be
retrieved, maybe.

Get into OS-9 and use dEd to examine the tsword disk. See if any of the
original file structure is left undamaged. If you can find the programs,
you may be able to reconstruct the directories.

I hate to ask, but don't you have at least one backup of the tsword disk?

I did a Google search of the internet and checked the usual sites like
RTSI but could not find any that had tsword for download. However, there
ought to be at least one member of our newsgroup who owns tsword and
would be willing to send you a replacement .dsk image. Since you did pay
for it, there is nothing wrong will someone giving you a replacement.