[Coco] Carmen Sandiego game

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 14:45:01 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/15/05 9:54:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sroussea at comlab.com writes:

I have  the original disks of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego and I
want to  backup it.

The disk seem copy protected (BACKUP 0 TO 1 don't  works).

If I remember right, this runs under a self-contained version of  OS-9.  (Or
did it come before the slew of RS games that ran OS9>)

Anyway, if it's an OS9 disk, Basic's BACKUP should still work, as long as
it's SS 35 track diskette, which I believe it would be.  Any other  ideas?
--Mike K.