[Coco] Re: CoCo MIDI company after Speech Systems?

Rodney V Hamilton Rodney_Hamilton at GBRonline.com
Mon Feb 14 23:08:15 EST 2005

In article
<allenhuffman-0HpnsAvUf8cgygk7SvjN6NVtWemX1/o at mailblocks.com>,
alsplace at pobox.com says...

>Does anyone remember the name of the company that came after Speech
>Systems, which sold the CoCo MIDI interface and Lyra (Lester Hands)?
>
>If so, does anyone remember the name of the guy who ran it?  He had a
>license plate, pictured in Rainbow one time, that read HD6809B or
>something like that.
>
>My memory is very bad.  I used to speak to him from time to time, and
>he even sold my Kawai K1 keyboard librarian program!
>
>    -- Allen

The company name that springs to mind is RULAFORD RESEARCH
but the company that sold LYRA for the CoCo was MUSICWARE.
And I suspect that was Lester himself since the company's
address was in Seaside Oregon on my copy of the Lyra disk.

-Rodney