[Coco] QPascal - WAS:Expert C programmer wanted

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 22:26:32 EST 2005

On Monday 14 February 2005 09:31 pm, James Dessart wrote:
> On 14-Feb-05, at 9:19 PM, Ward Griffiths wrote:
> > Huh?  You do that from inside emacs.
>
> You mean there's something other than emacs?!?! GASP! Please no! ;)
>
> Speaking of which, is it possible, in one M-x command, to search all
> current buffers for an instance of a string? I know you could write
> it if you know elisp, but alas, if I wanted to learn elisp, I would
> have long ago. :)

Damfino.  I don't much actually use emacs, as I'm not a programmer to
any great extent.  (I'm a sysadmin, most of what I write is in various
descendents of the Bourne shell).  My main editor is the other side in
the usual religious wars about Unix editors.
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable are
arbitrary, cruel, grasping and unintelligent.		-- H. L. Mencken