[Coco] CoCo Fest Hotel

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Feb 13 20:26:06 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/13/05 7:55:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dave at cococentral.org writes:

<<
 Mark,

 They do not even have Tony booked yet!  I know you and Boisy are
 going.  Is this bad omen?  I talked to Tony last wekend and he was
 going to straighten it out.  The person I talked to today said a few
 others had asked about the Coco Festbut she knew zip!

 Dave P.  >>

Mark and Dave

         I'm booked since about a week ago.    I did mention the
fest but I got a room at regular rates.   Not part of the fest block.

         Also,  to club members and others, I'm on the prow for
Rainbow magazines dated 1991 and up.     So bring it and I'll
buy it otherwise I'll have to go to lonnie's site to complete my
collection.   :((((

Roy