[Coco] Tandy items and CoCo software

Dave Poitras dave at cococentral.org
Sun Feb 13 10:45:26 EST 2005

I am sure most of us remember Computers Plus from all there adds in
the Rainbow mags.  You may have dealt with them.  Fran changed the
name to Electronics Plus.  Well, I have had the chance to raid his
stock of Tandy hardware, and lots of the educational software for the
CoCo.I would like to pass some of these to our list members for cheap
money plus shipping.
Some are listed below:

A few Tandy 3000 computers
some 1000 units but not the ones that look like a large CoCo
1 or 2 look like clones of the slim 1000 but has a Panasonic label.
2 of the Intelligent Modem DCM-7 300 baud. These are external units.
1 "Plus 300 baud Internal Modem for the Tandy 1000 EX

I would rather sell them here than on eBay.

So let me know what you think.  I am NOT looking for the high bidder
just trying to get these to people can use or want them.
I have not tested most of these yet.

Just so you know, I did not see any 360K 5.25" drives or any 720K 3.5"
floppies. They look more like 1.2's & 1.44's.

Thanks,

Dave P