[Coco] Expert C programmer wanted

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 22:10:36 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/11/05 5:55:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, RJRTTY at aol.com
writes:

<<  it's obvious why Pascal never  made
it past  Intro to Programming 101 at Skunk Hollow State Teachers College  :-)

>Hey!!!!
>     Being a  self described "redneck" the proper pronunciation  is
">Holler".   And yes I did gradiate the sixth grade.... and  still use
>AOL  V4.0 (note the quotes)...  :-).

Yep -- sometimes I wish I'd stuck with 4.0.  I see you have "AOL Style
quotes" or whatever they called that version.  I just inserted the
"Internet-style" quotes by hand.

I spelled it "Hollow" instead of "Holler" in honor of the Penna. State
Teachers Colleges, which now mostly call themselves "Universities".  And  Luke sex
he's a Jedi Knight, and ...
--Mike K.