[Coco] Pascal compiler

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Wed Feb 9 19:54:28 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 22:31 -0600, Roger Taylor wrote:
> I wonder if there are any Pascal compilers for Windows?  If it won't take
> long to add that to Portal-9, I'll work on it while I'm figuring out the C
> issues.

Roger, there is one Pascal compiler for the 'doze that I can think of...
I think it's gpc, the GNU version of the Pacal compiler. I think the
makers of the Dev C++ IDE also make an IDE for Pascal using gpc.

http://www.bloodshed.net/devpascal.html

There are links to other compilers on that page also:

http://www.bloodshed.net/compilers/index.html

That link may also help with your C compiler search as well...

HTH,
-M.