[Coco] Expert C programmer wanted

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Tue Feb 8 21:59:10 EST 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:29:22 -0800 "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com>
writes:

> [...]

Has anyone ever succeeded in doing system calls in an OS-9 Pascal
program? I haven't ever been able to figure out a way. Without syscalls,
I can't add mouse support to any OS-9 Pascal programs. That was the main
reason why I gave up programming in Pascal on the Coco a while back. But
if anyone has an idea as to how to do it, I might try again.

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT