[Coco] Expert C programmer wanted

Alex Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Tue Feb 8 14:58:54 EST 2005

On Feb 7, 2005, at 11:34 PM, Neil Morrison wrote:

> [...]

Standard Pascal is too limited to be useful.  It isn't even possible to
make a program which requests a file name, then lists the contents of
that file to the screen.  C is very portable if properly written, of
course few people bother to make any effort at all to make things
portable.

--
Theodore (Alex) Evans | 2B v ~2B = ?