[Coco] 6809 C compiler for Windows

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 7 20:32:19 EST 2005

MinGW and msys are the base systems for compiling MESS and NitrOS-9 on
Windows OS. They include several .exe files for handling C family code.
I believe these are GNU projects so it should be easy to get the source
files.

I have no idea if this will be of any aid with Portal-9 as my C is very
rusty and my knowledge of Windows assembly zip.