[Coco] dice routine

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 09:44:58 EST 2005

--- XYZ <xyz at wireweb.net> wrote:

> I am writing a game for the coco3 and need a dice routine that will show 2
> 3-d dice close to the bottom of the high reslolution graphic screen
> would be willing to pay someone to write this routine for me

Are you using Basic/ML? or OS-9? HSCREEN2 graphics? What size (in pixels) do
the dice need to be?

It's pretty easy in Basic to use HDRAW and HGET to store them in the HGET/HPUT
buffer and then save the buffer to disk. Then your program can load the buffer
and be ready to HPUT the dice very quickly.

Bob