[Coco] The SuperBoard

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Sun Feb 6 00:41:44 EST 2005

At 08:51 AM 2/5/2005, you wrote:
>didn't preorder one, it will be quite sometime before you would get your
>SB after the release. That is why the offer came out to the fest people
>first to bring their machines in to save on shipping. No cutting in line
>will be allowed. Sorry, rules are rules. If you didn't make a down payment
>then you will be paying more for the final product. No more pre-orders are
>being accepted and no more refunds are being allowed on the down payments.
>We are too far along in the development for either to happen. Boisy and I
>both have a ton of time and material invested in this project.

Mark,

Thanks for clearing up the mystery.  Keep in mind that a lot of stray CoCo
users have joined us since 2000 or 2001, so I was mainly asking about this
on their behalf so that those who are interested in the SuperBoard will
know how many will actually be available, and what operating system will be
required.

On your site, it says Coming Soon, but it doesn't state that the board is
mainly only coming to those ~54 who bought into the project around 2001 or
after.  I definately don't want to cut in line, but one day I would like to
purchase a SuperBoard and write software for it, and give it life outside
of NitrOS-9.  I guess I was getting impatient, especially after reading the
features list again.

Thanks,

--
Roger Taylor