[Coco] Expert C programmer wanted

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Sat Feb 5 13:59:31 EST 2005

If you asked me for a guesstimate of the cost of this it would be around
$50,000. If you want to meet your price I suggest you see if you have a
computer school nearby. Many of these like their students to do 'work with
industry' projects to get the rough edges off and get them ready for the
real world.

Neil