[Coco] Not enough computers in landfill

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Feb 4 11:05:56 EST 2005

Here's an article about a  proposed national PC recycling
program.

IMHO it's sad how much of this stuff is tossed into the
dumpster when it could be going schools or programs for
the disadvantaged.  Even if it's considered "outdated"
kids could still use it to play around with and learn true
hacking skills.  Most people don't realize how powerful a
P2 266 running LInux or one of the BSD's can be?

-Jim