[Coco] Expert C programmer wanted

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Feb 4 09:42:02 EST 2005

Could be the chicken and the egg analogy.....Ten people now but with the
tools maybe 20, 40, 100? I know for a fact that Bosiy or I wouldn't
still be doing what we do if it wasn't for NitrOs-9 and Boisy's Tools
for the Mac/Linux.

As far as a hobby goes it is for me and my sale invoice numbers are
approaching 1000 orders since we opened. As John stated time = $$$.
Look at it this way, free time = time. There is only so much availble
and with family, work, house chores and unexpected events you end up
with a priority list. Notice I didn't place the CoCo or play time in
the list. :) Don't want to get in trouble where I place the CoCo....It
is close to the top! :)

My $.02, John's $.013 rounded up.

Mark
Cloud-9