[Coco] Re: double disk drive

Sylvain Rousseau sroussea at comlab.com
Thu Feb 3 13:03:49 EST 2005

Yes, I want a switch to use either drive as drive 0 at any time.

I try Crystal City on drive 1 yesterday but it don't works.  Crystal City
works only
on drive 0 (I think).

I see on the Bob's web page that it's possible to add a switch to do this
but I don't see
how to do it.

May be Bob can help me?

Sylvain