[Coco] Laptop Conversion for Coco

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Wed Feb 2 23:33:33 EST 2005

Do the laptops have PCMCIA slots? You should be able to get a network card
to fit, if so (or at least a modem)

If no luck on the PCMCIA front, may need to use a serial cable or parallel
cable for manual file transfers between two pc's

Another option is to remove the hard drives from the laptops themselves, and
(using an adapter if required) connect them to another machine (ie desktop)
which has internet access - this is good for a large volume of files on the
'odd occasion'.. this method becomes very tedious if performed more than
twice, I assure you :P

Regards,
David (who got his Coco3 today, and is desperately trying to find his stash
of old ram to get a 386 w/5.25 floppy running)