[Coco] Musical MIDI File player for the Coco

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 11:29:44 EST 2005

Just wanted to remind everyone who bought one of those Glenside remakes of
the Speech Systems MIDI Pak, that I have a freeware program that plays Standard
 MIDI files on the Coco III (and an MM/1 version also).  In fact, you don't
need the Pak.

It plays Format 0 and 1 files, either out the serial port with the simple
adapter cable to your keyboard, or thru the MIDI Pak.

But it does require OS9 L2.
Should be on RTSI (hope you like text adventures :-) or ask nicely and I'll
email it to you.
--Mike K.