[Coco] Dennis on Discovery (was O.T....?)

PaulH96636 at aol.com PaulH96636 at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 14:49:15 EST 2005

According to my local listing, the Discovery Channel will again  present the
show,
'Deadly Women' tonight at 9pm, EST so for those who expressed interest and
missed
the first presentation, check your local listings.  -ph  (in  NJ)
(if this appears in html, let me know;  so far as I know, only  selected text
should appear)

[[[Yes, that was me, both here in Vermont and in Slovakia. They flew us
there,
and we had a grand time (it was my third visit to the castle). Alas,  the
show won't be repeated, at least not unless there's a demand from the  US
Discovery Network. It was produced by Beyond Productions in Australia.  I'm
waiting for a DVD copy from the producer, and then would be happy to  get
copies to those interested. They did a pretty good job on the story,  but
overdramatic for my taste. No, doggonit, I am *not* "a haunted man".  :)

Overall, it was good. Some of you may remember that I started this  project
back in the CoCo  days!

Dennis]]]