[Coco] Expert C programmer wanted

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Feb 3 15:34:17 EST 2005

I am looking to hire a single C programmer (expert) who has enough time to
take an existing free or public domain C cross-compiler (6809) for 32-bit
Windows (not MSDOS or 16-bit versions), and produce a working binary (like
c.exe), the linker, and the support files like stdio headers, a stdlib, etc.

The Portal-9 IDE for Windows is ready to take on a C cross compiler and
linker whenever a working binary and support files becomes available.  I
can't seem to find anything but source projects and non-32-bit Windows
versions on the web.

The output of the compiler must be in a 6809 assembler format that does not
require an odd assembler that is only available in 16-bit or MSDOS
versions.  However, I am flexible here because I can rewrite CCASM to take
on any kind of reasonable source code.

My offer is $200 paid to the programmer through PayPal whenever the cross
compiler and linker is complete and working; that is, when it can compile a
reasonable C source program, and the 6809 assembler output is ok.  You'll
work with me through e-mail, instant messenger, the CoCo Cafe chat rooms,
or whatever method we can find to stay in touch during the project.

Serious inquiries only, please.  You can reply back to me on the CoCo
mailing list or directly to my e-mail.

Thanks,

--
Roger Taylor