[Coco] Microware C question/problem

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Fri Dec 30 21:34:56 EST 2005

Well, I dunno, Robert.
I don't guess I'd expect good code from an obviously bad bit of C code. The
template for strrchr() is:

Char *strrchr(char *s, int ch)

Now, given that the OS9 C compiler doesn't know about function templates,
I'd expect *something* to go awry.

I'd agree though that the code seems to be very strange indeed.

Does the single-pass compiler executive produce the same code?
Could you post a complete code section, so I could test it here?

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.