[Coco] CoCo3.com Forums Back Up!!

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Tue Dec 27 19:53:34 EST 2005

At 06:02 PM 12/27/2005, you wrote:
>Woohoo! CoCo3.com's forums are back up and running!
>
>Hopefully this move has ended the Christmas plagues of the past. :)
>
>-M.

The new CoCo3.com host has unlimited bandwidth and mega storage, so I plan
to stretch the ole arms now.  It's hosted in Dallas, TX I believe which is
about 90 minutes from here.

Btw, you can change your forum style/theme/skin by going to My Controls ->

The old blue scheme is still there and I plan to install some new skins
over time.

We have 142+ members now and the content is growing.  The best part about
forums is that Google and other search engines crawl everything, so when
people post nice CoCo information it can be found later and you'll be taken
to that message thread and more.

Cheers,

--
Roger Taylor