[Coco] [Color Computer] Creating a DSK file on a real coco..

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sun Dec 25 21:09:32 EST 2005

rror 249 indicates to me that the disk you're trying to read from exceeds
the specs of the drive set up in the bootfile of your emulator.

If the disk you're reading from is 40 tracks for example, and the emulator's
disk drive is set up for 35 tracks only, you will get error 249.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.