[Coco] CoCo3.com down?

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sat Dec 24 23:31:17 EST 2005

At 06:24 PM 12/24/2005, you wrote:
>Mannequin* wrote:
>>Is anyone else getting doteasy's page when they go to coco3.com?
>>-M.
>I get a  message the page can not be found.

Never ever use Doteasy.  Every Christmas they pull some crap like this.

I was waiting until Christmas was over until I attempted to relocate the
site to the new host, but it looks like I will have to do some work
tonight.  For now, the forums and chatrooms will probably be down until
Monday or Tuesday.

Look on the bright side... it's been a great year and what better time to
do an overhaul while you guys are playing with your new toys and CoCo Xmas
packs.  :)

Just keep checking because it takes a little time for the DNS stuff to
propogate into your "home town".

--
Roger Taylor